Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,080 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 41% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,496 (€1,834) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)