Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.012 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 35% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,177 (13,289 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)