Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.871 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 35% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,253 (14,591 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (32 minutes ago)