Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.692 INR / GBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 47% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,274 (£1,636) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)