Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 89.316 INR / GBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 65% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,207 (£1,346) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (1 minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)