Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,543 prices entered by 296 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.859 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 31% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,727 (€1,381) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$150 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)