Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,648 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.338 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 56% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,630 (€1,520) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (about 1 hour ago)