Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,649 prices entered by 339 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.075 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 24% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,318 (€1,406) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)