Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11570 INR / CRC
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,073 (₡ 908,128) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (about 2 hours ago)