Cost of living in Limbe, Cameroon compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12498 INR / XAF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limbe (Cameroon) is 102% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨165,905 (1,327,445 Franc) in Limbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $1.05 (5 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)