Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.863 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 61% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,079 (€1,344) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)