Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,903 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.938 INR / PEN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 29% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,713 (S/. 5,453) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 700 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)