Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,614 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.780 INR / PEN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 32% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,067 (S/. 4,365) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (26 minutes ago)