Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,982 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.741 INR / PEN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 33% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,381 (S/. 4,224) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 3 hours ago)