Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09213 INR / MWK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 6% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨87,873 (953,746 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)