Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09122 INR / MWK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨61,488 (674,027 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (34 minutes ago)