Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09539 INR / MWK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 16% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,493 (1,001,090 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (42 minutes ago)