Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.246 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨80,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨78,425 (元7,654) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jalna costs ₨135 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,075 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)