Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.391 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 6% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨58,963 (元6,279) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)