Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.730 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 5% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨59,418 (元6,107) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (18 minutes ago)