Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.834 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨91,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨87,949 (元8,943) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)