Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11555 INR / XAF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 138% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨190,731 (1,650,626 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kazan' costs руб 36,990 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)