Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.302 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,279 (Php59,354) in Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)