Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.252 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,230 (Php65,678) in Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (about 2 hours ago)