Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.694 INR / CZK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,950 (26,335 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €700 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)