Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 71.135 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,638 ($1,598) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,253 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $18 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Corunna costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)