Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.380 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,659 ($1,812) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Paz costs Mex$ 78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Omaha, Nebraska costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)