Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 213%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 217 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.049 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,293 ($1,929) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (29 minutes ago)