Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.880 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,260 ($1,789) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dortmund costs €225 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 50TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 180 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 1 hour ago)