Cost of living comparison between Lexington, Kentucky, United States and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.649 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,161 ($378) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)