Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.958 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,767 ($1,474) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 1 hour ago)