Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.461 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,698 ($1,741) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)