Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 159 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 42% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,647 (€1,222) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)