Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.804 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,500 (€1,264) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)