Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.342 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,861 (Php46,832) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (43 minutes ago)