Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.362 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,516 (Php57,656) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)