Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.085 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 78% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,451 (€1,824) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (24 minutes ago)