Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 48% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,401 (€1,807) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)