Cost of living comparison between Le Mans, France and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.569 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 30% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,289 (€335) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (28 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (39 minutes ago)