Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.291 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 43% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,747 (€1,440) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (30 minutes ago)