Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 36% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,156 (€1,745) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)