Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.150 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 8% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨95,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨86,981 ($1,356) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (24 minutes ago)