Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.295 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 9% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨68,296 ($1,000) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (34 minutes ago)