Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.529 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 9% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨87,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨79,240 ($1,228) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)