Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,530 (€1,156) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (28 minutes ago)