Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.070 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,504 (€1,530) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)