Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.229 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,119 (€1,553) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元160,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 2 hours ago)