Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.368 INR / DOP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 19% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨62,893 (RD$ 45,975) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)