Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.370 INR / DOP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 13% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨91,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨79,226 (RD$ 57,847) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (about 1 hour ago)