Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.374 INR / DOP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 19% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨73,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨59,051 (RD$ 42,981) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zanjan costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)