Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.859 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 38% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,972 (€1,384) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (41 minutes ago)