Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.188 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 39% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,214 (€1,804) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Dubai costs Dirham 13,550 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨142,310 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 9,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)