Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.535 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,895 (元7,963) in Lanzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €400 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €860 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $18,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)