Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.884 INR / THB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 10% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨56,467 (29,966 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)