Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 207%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 64% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨154,127 (€2,137) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (37 minutes ago)