Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 89% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,196 (€1,645) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)