Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 880 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.626 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨53,834 (₨86,064) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (about 2 hours ago)