Cost of living comparison between Lagos, Nigeria and Akola, India
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22003 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 14% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,301 (64,994 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kaunas costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)