Cost of living comparison between Lagos, Nigeria and Akola, India
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21714 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 14% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,881 (82,345 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)