Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 920 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17827 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 9% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨70,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨63,956 (358,771 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)