Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21015 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,761 (403,327 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)