Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.341 INR / PGK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 53% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,042 (6,246 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Andorra la Vella costs €1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.80 (about 1 hour ago)