Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.272 INR / PGK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,948 (3,288 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)