Cost of living comparison between La Serena, Chile and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10232 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 31% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,514 (CH$200,488) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (about 2 hours ago)