Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10471 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 34% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,364 (CH$882,131) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)