Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10361 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 39% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,966 (CH$839,370) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (about 1 hour ago)