Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09722 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 31% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,151 (CH$1,235,899) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)