Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.342 INR / BOB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,656 ($b10,132) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)