Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Bolivia and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.744 INR / BOB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 17% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,876 ($b2,245) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)