Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.510 INR / BOB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,561 ($b7,315) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)