Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 249 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.935 INR / BOB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 15% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,765 ($b9,035) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)