Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.991 INR / HNL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 13% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,701 (L 27,316) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antwerp costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)