Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.020 INR / HNL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 9% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,788 (L 26,424) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Araraquara costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)