Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.634 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 99% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨157,601 (¥248,628) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)