Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.610 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 92% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,708 (¥245,393) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)