Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 773 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 212.896 INR / KWD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 98% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,328 (Dinar 762) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,400,000,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (38 minutes ago)