Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 724 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 218.459 INR / KWD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 100% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,928 (Dinar 714) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in San Francisco, California costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)