Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 671 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 223.962 INR / KWD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 104% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨159,417 (Dinar 712) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.04 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (21 minutes ago)