Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.780 INR / BDT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 21% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨84,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨66,214 (Taka 84,864) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 237,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)