Cost of living comparison between Kushtia, Bangladesh and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.855 INR / BDT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 24% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨14,181 (Taka 16,582) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)