Cost of living comparison between Kunming, China and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.856 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 13% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,151 (元2,146) in Kunming to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (about 2 hours ago)