Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.811 INR / GHS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 58% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,114 (GH₵8,853) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (38 minutes ago)