Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.687 INR / GHS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 10% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨74,774 (GH₵5,091) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)