Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39355 INR / AOA
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 33% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,319 (211,711 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (22 minutes ago)