Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39377 INR / AOA
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 30% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,400 (260,052 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)