Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40394 INR / AOA
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 34% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,582 (258,901 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)