Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Kuito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27620 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 20% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,205 (359,183 Kz) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)