Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.059 INR / MYR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,957 (RM6,704) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$2.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)