Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.924 INR / MYR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,196 (RM4,502) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Malé costs 400 Rufiyaa (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 209,000 kr (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 0.08 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)