Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.219 INR / MYR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,018 (RM1,315) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)