Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.332 INR / MYR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨60,642 (RM3,955) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)