Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.250 INR / MYR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 4% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨74,683 (RM4,897) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Greenville, South Carolina costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)