Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.004 INR / MYR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨80,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨78,029 (RM4,589) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)