Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.791 INR / MYR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 7% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨80,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨74,399 (RM4,711) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1.25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 100 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Burlington, Vermont costs $40 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,485,310 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (17 minutes ago)