Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,718 prices entered by 330 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.200 INR / MYR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,122 (RM5,007) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)