Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.331 INR / NOK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 132% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨169,019 (kr 20,289) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)