Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.409 INR / NOK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 140% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨179,869 (kr 21,389) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $555 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)