Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.477 INR / NOK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 137% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨196,347 (kr 23,162) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)