Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.354 INR / NOK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 135% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨192,646 (kr 23,062) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Saskatoon costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 4 hours ago)