Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.867 INR / NOK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 147% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,818 (kr 18,927) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kingston upon Hull costs £110 (36 minutes ago)