Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.244 INR / NOK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 105% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨190,268 (kr 23,078) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)