Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.982 INR / NOK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 109% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨165,332 (kr 20,712) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $27,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Antalya costs 2.00TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 113 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $30 (36 minutes ago)