Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk, Russia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.139 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨58,352 (руб 51,215) in Krasnoyarsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)