Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk, Russia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.078 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨77,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨61,622 (руб 57,143) in Krasnoyarsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)