Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk, Russia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.143 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨87,815 (руб 76,806) in Krasnoyarsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)