Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / RSD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 13% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨54,083 (91,952 Дин.) in Kraljevo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (28 minutes ago)