Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.623 INR / RSD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 12% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨90,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨79,486 (127,659 Дин.) in Kraljevo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)