Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 883 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.507 INR / PLN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,035 (6,000 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (31 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (35 minutes ago)