Cost of living comparison between Kraków, Poland and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 847 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.850 INR / PLN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,744 (1,231 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €10 (31 minutes ago)