Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.641 INR / HKD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 132% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨217,220 (HK$25,139) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)