Cost of living comparison between Kowloon, Hong Kong and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.748 INR / HKD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 134% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,576 (HK$4,181) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,200TL (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (26 minutes ago)