Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11997 INR / XOF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,815 (715,277 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (1 minute ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)