Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.960 INR / MYR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,710 (RM5,729) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)