Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.592 INR / MYR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,963 (RM4,759) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)