Cost of living comparison between Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.322 INR / MYR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,827 (RM902) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)