Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 7% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨14,519 in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Johor Bahru costs RM4.69 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (about 1 hour ago)