Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 14% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨88,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨75,752 in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)