Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 16% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨78,624 in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)